Role – Senior Head Coach
Reports to: Director of Cricket
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the organising and the conducting of senior Pre-Season Training (4 x 2/hr sessions) in consultation with the head of Senior Cricket.
- Responsible for the organising and the conducting of Senior In-Season Training in consultation with the head of Senior Cricket (Thursday evenings 20 weeks 6-830pm).
- Ensure Senior Training is of a high standard that both provides quality outcomes for the players as well as methods that are in line with the Club’s values and ethic, and provides an enjoyable environment for players to participate in.
- Attend Saturday matches (20 matches) and carry out pre-game preparations through to debrief at the end of game.
- Assist in identifying potential future leaders for the Club, both internally and externally.
- Duties are expected to be performed in line with the values of South Wilts Cricket Club.
- Work with the Junior Co-Ordinator/Coaches and Women’s Co-Ordinator/Coach where required to aid development and ensure all 3 sections are aligned in their approach.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Be Approachable and flexible
- Minimum Level 2 Coaching Accreditation (Mandatory) or equivalent coaching badge from overseas. All necessary insurance, Valid DBS & First Aid.
- Playing/Coaching experienced at Premier League level required (Player Coaches will also be considered).
- £ DOE
- All expenses covered.
To apply, please email CV & Cover Letter to;
Applications Close: 30th November